Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yeah so I'm not a writer

I'd like to think that I have some writing ability. The sad truth however is that I don't. I'm a horrible speller (I'm in deep debt to spell check). I don't know when to use a . or a , and I use way to many !!!!! So why I decide to write a blog I have no clue. But here I am doing it anyways. My only solace is that with 24,496,863 (ok so I made that number up) twilight blogs out there no one will ever stumble upon mine. Right? Also building a blog is not my thing. I really don't think it can be that hard but wouldn't the Cullens prefer the "pale on pale" (otherwise known as the standard layout) of a my blog? Ok I'm just lazy and apparently crazy. I think I'll just sit back and enjoy this ride.




BTY Happy 108th Birthday Edward Cullen!!!!

(see what I mean about crazy?)



Now I am going to go and order dinner, have a glass/bottle of wine and watch twilight a few times (the wife has to work tonight so I wont get any shit about it).









No comments:

Post a Comment