Sunday, June 21, 2009

Out of the loop



How did I not know about the upcoming Vampire baseball game that will be taking place in Portland Oregon? No really how did this slip by? I mean I live in Portland.
So I was just doing my thing looking at Simply Twilight , planing how I was going to dominate the twilight clue game (yeah I should be working. But that's another blog all together). When I see an add for "Vampire Baseball" to be held in of all places Portland Oregon. Now I want to go, I want to go bad! But it's on July 4th and we have plans. Plans with family (boo). So now how do I get out of said plans? Knowing all to well if I try to cancel my sister is going to throw a shit fit. Worse if she finds out I am canceling for something twilight related. Then there is the matter of the wife. She puts up with a lot of my twilight obsession (she wasn't to happy when told her she needed to be more like Edward. Her friends at work made fun of her when she said she started opening car doors and such. Her response? "Forever is a long time to go without sex." Classic), but I don't know how kindly she will react if I ask her to shell out $135 apiece for tickets. It is going to a good cause, Oregon's Make a Wish foundation. So maybe if I play that angel she will cave. Doubtful, but I will still try.Add Image



As much as I will try to "act my age" I don't think I will be able to pull off asking without a giggle fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment